Looking for a speaker whose inspiration endures?
David is extremely versatile. He addresses a wide range of audiences on a personal level, leaving many listeners feeling as if he was talking directly to them.
All presentations include education on autism and reveal how David came to embrace his differences, powering through adversity. They can be customized to any length or focus.
Different talks are available. Click on the links below for more specifics:
- corporate groups/diversity groups (autism in the workplace)
- community and private groups (i.e. libraries, book clubs…)
- educators (a teacher and disability speaker addressing autism in the classroom)
- students in grades 5 to 12 (unique presentation that targets bullying!)
- college classrooms (education, special education, psychology, and therapist courses)
- college campus groups/autism and college
- parent groups (i.e. PTO gatherings, support groups)
- faith-based groups
- specific student/teen groups (i.e. retreats, orientations, Confirmation prep, etc.)
- theatre groups/schools of performing arts
- professionals in health related fields ( i.e. speech/language therapists, occupational & physical therapists, counselors, social workers, health care providers, child life specialists)
- medical centers (needs of patients with autism)
- autism support groups
- students in special needs programs
- autism conferences and fairs
Sandy co-presents, if requested. She shares valuable perspectives on parenting a child with autism and partnering with professionals to maximize outcomes.
Credit: Jerry Hayes, Shoot for the Moon Video Production www.shootforthemoonvideo.com
Dave is a proud member of the elite Catholic Speakers Organization, CatholicSpeakers.com. https://catholicspeakers.com/profiles/david-petrovic